For more than 30 years, Legal Language has provided certified translations of immigration documents that are accepted by virtually every jurisdiction in the US.

Don’t jeopardize your immigration application with an inferior translation – trust Legal Language and avoid delays to your USCIS immigration case.

Immigration Law Support Services

LLS offers three distinct language services to assist your immigration case:

With more than 200 languages available, you’ll never need another translation company.

In addition to frequently needed languages such as Spanish and Mandarin, Legal Language also offers services in plenty of uncommon languages. From Afrikaans to Punjabi to Zulu, we provide professional certified translation services in more than 200 languages.

On top of this, you can trust the certified translations from Legal Language to be as accurate as possible. Our unique team method consistently produces superior translations: We use separate translators, editors and proofreaders to ensure that each document is checked multiple times.

Certified Immigration Translations to Meet USCIS Standards

USCIS requires submissions of “certified translations for all foreign language documents.”

Specifically, USCIS requires the translator to certify that the translation is accurate to the best of his or her ability and that he or she is competent to translate. The certification must include the certifier’s signature, name, address and date of certification.

At Legal Language, we provide certified translations that exceed USCIS requirements. We will:

  • Review your documents
  • Include a statement from the translator attesting to its accuracy
  • Have your documents notarized.

Our high standards mean you don’t need to worry about USCIS rejecting your translations and sending a request for evidence.

Common Immigration Documents Requiring Certified Translation

Depending on the visa or green card type, USCIS may require multiple kinds of documents as case evidence.

Family immigration cases often require translations of personal documents, including:

  • Passport pages
  • Birth certificate
  • Marriage certificate
  • Divorce certificate
  • Death certificate

If the immigration applicant or an accompanying family member has chronic or serious medical problems, translations of medical records may also be required.

Certified Translations for Student Visas

International students often need to translate academic documents for both their schools and USCIS.

Student visa applications may require certified translations of transcripts, diplomas, degrees or certificates.

Certified Translations for Employment-based Visas and Green Cards

Employment-based visas and green cards often require professional evidence, such as a letter from a previous employer. Applicants may also be required to submit translations of academic documents to prove they have the degree or certification necessary to perform the job in question.

For some immigration applicants, financial evidence may also be required. For example, an applicant for the EB-5 Immigrant Investor Program must file evidence of their investment, such as foreign business registration records or personal and business tax returns.

Of course, any of these documents in a language other than English must be submitted as a certified translation. You can relax knowing that Legal Language always uses professional translators with subject-matter expertise to translate personal, medical, academic and financial documents.

By trusting Legal Language with your translation needs, you can help ensure that your immigration application is not delayed or even denied due to a subpar translation.

Trusted By Law Firms and Companies Nationwide

The experts at Legal Language have provided legal and language support for the US government, major law firms, financial institutions and member companies of the Fortune 500.

Call 1-800-788-0450 now for a FREE, no-obligation consultation with one of our experienced account executives, and let us show you the difference that professionalism, quality and teamwork can make in your immigration case.